The Big Arrow
The Big Arrow encompasses Tecumseh Local Schools 3 main goals in achieving "Learning for all - whatever it takes!"
The District Improvement Plan is a 5-step process designed to improve the academic achievement of all Tecumseh Local students.
- Collect and chart data to identify how students are performing/progressing.
- Analyze student work specific to the data.
- Establish shared expectations for implementing specific effective changes in the classroom.
- Implement changes consistently across all classrooms.
- Collect, chart, and analyze pre/post data and determine effectiveness of practices.