Lexia Reading Core5 and Raz-Kids
Home Access Information
Our school is using Lexia Reading Core5™, a web-based reading
program that provides the targeted practice and instruction students need to
develop their reading skills. As an
added benefit, students can use Core5 at home. This is an upgrade from our
Lexia Reading Program that we have been using the last several years.
- Launch a web browser and go to www.lexiacore5.com.
- Create a bookmark or favorite for this web address.
- You will see a link to download Adobe Flash Player if you do not have it.
- Flash Player 11 or higher is required.
If you have a slow Internet connection or if you cannot install Flash Player, you can install the Core5 software on your computer instead of using the website. Go to www.lexialearning.com and click Downloads at the top of the page.
- iPad and iPad Mini users can download the Core5 app from the App store. Search for “Lexia Reading Core5.”
- Android tablet users can download the Core5 app from the Google Play store. Search for “Lexia Reading Core5.” Note that the app is not available for Kindle.
- The first time you access Core5, you must:
- a. Click the Student/Parent button.
- Type in your teacher’s email, and click the arrow button to continue. Teacher email addresses are their first name.last [email protected] They are available in the staff directory if you are not sure of the teacher's first name.
Allow or help your child to login. The student username is typically your child’s
first name and last initial (i.e. Student’s name is John Smith username is
johns) and their password is their 4-digit lunch code. This is the same way
students login at school. If this login doesn't work, try the number 1 behind the username.
Important! Please allow your child to work independently at his or her own pace. Provide encouragement, but don’t give away the answers!
Need more help getting started? Go to www.lexialearning.com and click Support or call the school office.
Raz-Kids Login Information
1. Go to www.kidsa-z.com
2. Type in your child's teacher code:
Teacher's Last NamePL1 for 1st graders (i.e. CunninghamPL1)
Teacher's LastNamePLK for Kindergarten students (i.e. PondPLK)
3. Choose your child's name and type in the password: Your child's lunch code