· Educators are responsible for maintaining documentation of their individual plan.
· IPDPs must be submitted by December 1st of the school year following the issuance of a new license.
· Educators are responsible for knowing when their licenses need to be renewed and submitting proper documentation well ahead of the deadline (April 1 by the latest).
· Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) should be aligned with District Goals, Building Goals and Professional Performance Goals (Job Targets).
· The LPDC is only able to approve a license application when all of the requirements have been met.